Membership and Club Rules
- Membership of Chapters is at the sole discretion of the Chapters Management and is subject to the acceptance of Chapters Club Rules. Non conformance to the rules may result in a membership being revoked without refund.
- Chapters Management holds the right to refuse entry and/or membership.
- Chapters encourages a pleasant, friendly and safe environment. Please respect other people's views, cultural preference and of course their personal space. Inappropriate behaviour and/or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Guests: You may visit Chapters twice before being asked to become a member. This will give you the chance to meet some of the people and discover what we have available prior to joining. Guests will be expected to pay a door charge.
- Fees: Chapters reserves the right to increase its membership fees. All members will be advised by email at least one month before the increase. Please see our current Membership Fees.
- Members and Guests are asked to respect our neighbours and residents by leaving the premises quietly on departure from the Club.
- Chapters endeavours to maintain a safe environment for its members and therefore entry is closed at 10.15pm. Members requiring admittance after this time must advise Chapters Management in advance.
- Chapters dress code is smart-casual. Please check our Events Calendar for formal or costumed events.
- Disorderly conduct or anti-social behaviour within Chapters Club or within close proximity will not be tolerated.
- Chapters would remind members and staff that it is an offence to smoke in a public place. There is a designated area in the garden for smokers to utilise. Any person found smoking within the club and the request to stop is ignored will be reported to the Police. This is necessary for both lawful and insurance purposes.
- Chapters promotes responsible drinking. If you intend driving then it is your responsibility to keep within the legal limit to drive.
- All Chapters staff have the right to refuse service of alcohol to persons who appears ‘drunk’. Please note it is also an offence for any person to obtain alcohol for a person who appears ‘drunk’.
- Chapters enforces a zero tolerance drugs policy. If such activities are suspected the Police will be notified.
- Chapters does not accept responsibility for loss or damage of property or personal damage/injury within or outside of the premises. Chapters tries to promote a crime free environment. Should a person be caught or suspected of theft the Police will be notified.
- Chapters would ask its guests and members to report any misconduct or suspicious behaviour within the premises. Such information will of course be dealt with in a confidential manner.
- It is the responsibility of Chapters members/guests before booking a place on any of our events, to ensure they have read the Terms & Conditions that apply to that event on our Events Calendar.